Thursday, May 31, 2012

Spring Challenge!

Hello!
Ok I just signed up for something great! Its a nail challenge that Mateja from Purple Glitters is having! Its starts April 14th and there is a new mani every fourth day. The whole thing is that everyone participating gets a task that your supposed to do your take on. This challenge has a twist though because there are color combinations that you are supposed to use. I know I am not very good at explaining it but once it starts I am sure you guys will understand. I am really excited for this! Here are the lovely ladies who are participating:



Kat from Hooked on polish


And of course Mateja from Purple Glitters (http://mateja-nails.blogspot.com/p/spring-challenge.htmlwho created the challenge. I am sure there will be many more that will be joining! I am really excited and hope you guys enjoy the craziness that will be enfolding. Nails soon! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment