Thursday, May 31, 2012

Birds, Pigs, Anger, Oh My!

Hello People!
So I didn't add the pigs on this one but I did paint some pretty angry birds. There is something I don't understand though, which is the green pigs. Why did they choose to make them green? Are they even pigs or they another egg stealing creature entirely? See these are the things I think about ;) But I can't be the only one with these questions! I take my angry birds seriously and I need answers. Oh well I guess the world will never know. Enough of my ranting and more of the nails! Click for close ups! 




3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is awesome! You're really talented.
    Rebecca Knabe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just did angry birds recently. Love them. This looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sue! I just took a look at your angry birds and they are super cute.

    ReplyDelete