Thursday, June 21, 2012

Polka Dots!

Hey Everyone! Just spent a wonderful day at the beach! We went to the lake and just chilled all day. It was awesome! There was swimming, lunch, and Starbucks. What more could you ask for? So now that I'm in a good mood I thought I would try something that has perplexed me for quite some time now.... Free hand polka dots. Everything I do is free hand but polka dot print is one of the hardest things to accomplish with out it looking kinda lop sided or weird at least in my experience. I went for a neon pink and one if my favorite shades of blue. The colors look very different on camera though, especially the pink. It isn't perfect.... Not even close! But I'm getting warmer I think. What's your trick for polka dots? Comment and let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment