Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Cartoon Heart!

Hello! Have you ever tried to eat a popsicle while typing? If you have attempted this task I'm sure you'd agree that it is not advised unless you have,mad skills.... Which infact I do not. At least not mad "Popsicle Eating While Typing" skills. Yeah that's a thing... I think. Yesterday I did these nails. I did a black base and Finger Paints "MOTLEY" over the top and it looks really cool with the black base. I can't wait to use this on some more themed mani's. Like something to do with outer space or stars or something. But for these nails I wasn't feeling very creative at the time so I went with a cartoon heart. Not crazy creative or cool but I think it's pretty cute! I would like to apologize for any typos in this post. This week I had to send back my school computer so I set up my phone to post. I am not quite used to it yet though but practice makes perfect. Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment